Canon D10 Honest Review - Digital Camera Digital Camera: Canon D10 Honest Review

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Canon D10 Honest Review

Hearing so many great information about Canon D10, I was immediately convinced to purchase one for me. I normally go mountain climbing on weekends and need a reliable camera that would stand on changing weathers that is common on mountains. Looking at its photos online, the Canon D10 looks handy enough for any adventure and the price is ideal for a good quality camera from Canon.

As a Canon user, I'm pretty satisfied with its quality. I was also really happy that Canon D10 has a waterproof feature. I say it is sporty because true to one of the Canon Powershot D10 review that I have read, it is bulky to be called as fashionable.

To prove the quality of this digital camera, I can't wait till weekends. The Canon Powershot D10 review that I have read is true. I got crisp and bright photos with less noise even on higher ISO just like any other Canon camera does. When you are a user of Canon camera, the features are in tacked in this model plus the shock proof and waterproof feature. Now that I have the Canon Powershot D10, I will never have to get worried of the mountains changing weather and will again worried if I drop my camera due to a mountain's uneven grounds. The lens can be uncovered but it has a scratchproof glass shield, so the missing lens cap is no big deal.

I also tried to take photos underwater and it really works. When you are just new in using a Canon camera, you will not be having a hard time taking beautiful photos with its numerous scene modes that you can easily set to take photos for the right scene. These scene modes include night exposure, panorama, programmable mode, portrait, sunset, beach, fireworks, aquarium, underwater, snow, indoor, kids and pets, foliage, long shutter, color accent, and color swap. The auto mode is also present wherein the camera will automatically detect your current condition. Canon digital camera also has a feature that will allow you to take photos just an inch or two from the subject and still look perfectly fine.. Overall, I love my new Canon Powershot D10 Compact Digital Camera.

No comments :

Post a Comment